ROSEMARY is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavor foods such as stuffings, pork, roast lamb, chicken and turkey. Along with its culinary applications, this Hungarian sourced essential oil has amazing benefits for supporting occasional aches and soreness.
The Monoterpene Hydrocarbons and Sesquiterpene Hydrocarbon compounds found in rosemarinus officinalis are a great support for soothing irritated tissues, improving circulation, and soothing occasional soreness.
ROSEMARY is also helpful in supporting healthy digestion and internal organ function.
• Diffuse while studying to maintain concentration and reduce nervous tension.
• Diffuse to support healthy respiratory function.
• Add 1-2 drops to meats and favorite entrees for flavoring and to support healthy digestion.
• Add a couple of drops to a rice bag. Warm and apply to lower abdomen to ease cramping associated with the women's monthly cycle.
• Dilute and blend with Basil, Frankincense, Lavender, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, and Marjoram and massage into sore areas that are swollen or irritated.
Possible skin sensitivity so dilute to use topically. Avoid contact with contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Not for use by people who have low seizure thresholds. Avoid if dealing with high blood pressure.
QUESTION - WHAT TYPE OF ENTREE WOULD YOU USE ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL IN?