Renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils, FRANKINCENSE has extraordinary internal and external health benefits.
In addition to its notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin.
This centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of FRANKINCENSE today. It’s soothing and beautifying properties are used to rejuvenate skin and reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
As the king of oils, FRANKINCENSE is known to promote cellular health and immunity and can be consumed daily for these internal benefits.
When inhaled or diffused, Frankincense induces feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
• Known as the "KING of ALL OILS"
• Promotes cellular health and DNA integrity
• Supports healthy function of the nervous system
• Reduces appearance of skin imperfections
• Diffuse during your yoga practice to focus your intention for the day.
• Take one to two drops in a Veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.
• Add to moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes and to rejuvenate the skin.
• When traveling somewhere dry, apply Frankincense to maintain healthy looking fingernails.
• Apply to the bottom of your feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
• After a day of outdoor activity, massage frankincense into hands and feet for a warming and soothing effect.
• Put a drop under the tongue or on the roof of the mouth when experiencing head tension or joint discomfort.
QUESTION - WHICH FEATURE or PRACTICAL USE of FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL listed above DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?